Provide partnership details when you register for VAT

Use form VAT2 to provide details of partners when you register a partnership for VAT.


Partnership details (VAT2)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use form VAT2 to provide details of all partners if you’re registering a partnership for VAT.

Please send your completed application form to:

HM Revenue and Customs
VAT Registration Service
Crown House
Birch Street

VAT: application for registration (VAT1)
Use form VAT1 to register your business for VAT.

VAT registration - changes to your business details
Use this guide to find out how to tell HM Revenue and Customs if you have moved, or your business circumstances have changed, and to find out what changes may mean you have to cancel your registration.

Published 4 April 2014