Information and advice for vets on the regulation and use of vaccines.
Ref: Information Leaflet No.13 PDF, 1.43MB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This leaflet can be printed out for use by the veterinary or other professional audiences related to animal medicines.
Information covered includes:
- the regulation of veterinary vaccines
- who can supply vaccines for dogs and cats
- importing vaccines
- what types of vaccine are available
- importance of dog and cat vaccines
- vaccination schedules
- revaccination intervals
- adverse events following vaccination
- homeopathic vaccines