Home Office statistics of scientific procedures on living animals: user guide
- Home Office
- Part of:
- Animals in science statistics and Statistics of scientific procedures on living animals
- First published:
- 10 July 2012
- Last updated:
- 20 July 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
User guide to Home Office statistics of scientific procedures on living animals.
PDF, 1.09MB, 48 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Provides additional information on ‘Annual Statistics of Scientific Procedures on Living Animals Great Britain’.
Published: 10 July 2012
Updated: 20 July 2016
- Updated to accompany the publication of 'Statistics of scientific procedures on living animals, Great Britain 2015'.
- Updated following the publication on 22 October 2015 of 'Statistics of scientific procedures on living animals, Great Britain 2014'.
- Added this text 'The guide is currently in the process of being updated to reflect changes to the 2014 collection and will be available in due course'.
- Updated to accompany publication of 'Statistics of scientific procedures on living animals, Great Britain 2013'.
- Updated July 2013.
- First published.