Use mobile plant for landspreading in England or Wales: RPS 203

When you can apply to use mobile plant for landspreading activities.

This publication was withdrawn on

This guidance is withdrawn.

In England, use these standard rule permits.

In Wales, use these standard rule permits.



This regulatory position statement (RPS) will be reviewed by 31 December 2017. You’ll need to check back then to see if it still applies.

Published 3 February 2017