This document contains details of the forward programme of possible bilateral air services talks.
PDF, 20.7KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
International air services (apart from services within the European Union) are governed by the provisions of inter-governmental instruments.
These instruments are usually in the form of air services agreements (ASA) - which are formal treaties between countries - accompanying Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) and exchanges of formal diplomatic notes.
Note: Any air carriers or other parties with an interest in these talks should contact the Department for Transport on the numbers shown in this publication.
Published: 10 June 2013
Updated: 3 October 2013
- Latest list of possible talks added.
- Possible bilateral air services talks for September added.
- Possible bilateral air services talks for August added.
- Possible bilateral air services talks as at July 2013 added.
- First published.
- Possible bilateral air services talks as at June 2013 added
- Dates for possible bilateral air services talks document updated.
- Possible bilateral air services talks as at April 2013 added.
- March dates for possible bilateral air services talks added.
- February dates for possible talks added.
- December 2012 dates added.