Rock School Ltd will take specific actions to ensure ongoing compliance with Ofqual’s conditions.
|Awarding organisation||Issues||Action taken||Case status|
|Rock School Ltd (RSL)||Moderation process, management of confidential material, confidentiality arrangements, quality assurance, risk management, staffing, and staff training and administration||Undertaking accepted||Open|
On 1 August 2017, Rock School Ltd (RSL), gave Ofqual an undertaking that sets out the steps it will take to secure compliance with our ‘General Conditions of Recognition’, specifically:
- A5: availability of adequate resources and arrangements
- A8: malpractice and maladministration
- C2: arrangements with centres
- G4: maintaining confidentiality of assessment materials, including the conduct of specified training events
- H2: moderation where an assessment is marked by a centre
- H5: results for a qualification must be based on sufficient evidence
- H6: issuing results
Rock School Ltd has undertaken to implement changes to its moderation process, management of confidential material, confidentiality arrangements, quality assurance, risk management, staffing, staff training and administration with a view to securing compliance on an ongoing basis with the conditions.
It reviewed the performance of its newly implemented processes and procedures by 30 September 2017 and will conduct regular quality reviews on an ongoing basis. Rock School Ltd will implement any changes to its systems of control as required by its reviews.
In line with general condition B8, Rock School Ltd must now take all the steps identified in the undertaking. Ofqual reserves the right to take further action if Rock School Ltd does not meet all the requirements of the undertaking.