UK Ship Register: guide to registration
Guide for owners and operators of merchant ships and bareboat charters over 100GT.
MS Word Document, 73.5KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide is designed to help you through the registration and certification of merchant ships joining parts I and IV of the UK Ship Register.
- how to get started with the registration process
- the customer support you’ll get
- the forms and certification you’ll need to achieve full registration
You can find more information and downloadable documents in our detailed web guide.
Published: 1 May 2014
Updated: 6 February 2017
- Updated UK Ship Register: guide to registration
- Guide to Registration document updated 28/07/14
- First published.