TSol, AGO and HMCPSI exceptions to spending controls January 2014 to March 2014
- Attorney General's Office, Treasury Solicitor’s Department, and HM Crown Prosecution Service Inspectorate
- Part of:
- TSol, AGO and HMCPSI exceptions to spending controls
- 28 August 2014
Spending data on the TSol, AGO and HMCPSI exceptions to cross-government controls.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Spending data on TSol, AGO and HMCPSI exceptions to cross-government controls in 5 areas:
- advertising and marketing
- information and communication technology (ICT) spend above £1 million
- property leases and lease extensions
Published: 28 August 2014