Charity Commission research into the range, role and profile of regeneration charities.
PDF, 537KB, 76 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Research into charities that promote the urban and rural regeneration of areas of social and economic deprivation for the public benefit.
The report highlights that the majority of regeneration charities operate in urban rather than rural areas. It looks at:
- the types of organisations that have registered as regeneration charities
- the work they carry out
- their governance arrangements
- the innovative methods these charities use to engage with and benefit their communities
- models of best practice which could benefit other types of charities
- the issues these charities face, such as finding sources of ongoing funding and creating sustainable regeneration