In our annual report we describe our performance over the past year and explain how we used the funds allocated to us.
Our achievements during 2013-14 included:
- delivering more than 670,000 original documents to users in our reading rooms at Kew, with 97% delivered within one hour
- providing more than 204 million records to online users (through our online services and those of our licensed associates)
- processing around 70% more physical records than in 2012-13, with no additional staff
- launching our five-year programme to commemorate the centenary of the First World War
- rolling out the new UK-wide Archive Service Accreditation scheme and becoming the first national body to achieve accreditation