The DH agreement of balances provides practical guidance for the DH accounting group agreement of balances exercises.
PDF, 95KB, 3 pages
PDF, 55.2KB, 5 pages
PDF, 133KB, 1 page
PDF, 1.94MB, 60 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 58.3KB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 194KB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 73.8KB
This is practical guidance for the completion of the DH accounting group ‘agreement of balances’ (AoB) exercises.
The guidance is relevant to all bodies within the DH accounting boundary.
You can use the statement template to note the format and content of your organisation’s financial statements.
Appendix 2 and Appendix 5 are reference tables referred to in the guidance document.
Published: 16 December 2016
Updated: 18 October 2017
- Added Q3 and Q4 timetables.
- Updated with the Agreement of Balances Guidance 2017 to 2018.
- Added documents: appendix 2, appendix 5 and NHS statement template.
- Replaced 2016 to 2017 documents with first timetable for the 2017 to 2018 financial year.
- Replaced and updated the Q3 guidance with guidance for Q4.
- Added document: NHS receivables statement 2016 to 2017: financial year quarter 3 template
- First published.