This document outlines the department’s plans for the next 10 years under each of the strategic objectives, with a chapter looking at how the reforms can be made.
The 6 strategic objectives to improve children and young people’s lives are:
- secure the health and wellbeing of children and young people
- safeguard the young and vulnerable
- achieve world-class standards
- close the gap in educational achievement for children from disadvantaged backgrounds
- ensure young people are participating and achieving their potential to 18 and beyond
- keep children and young people on the path to success