Tax credits: getting your claim form right (TC600 Notes)
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Tax credits: forms, notes, worksheets and checklists and Tax credits
- 23 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 6 April 2017, see all updates
Use TC600 Notes to help you complete your tax credits claim form.
Use these notes to help you fill in your tax credits claim form (TC600).
To order a tax credits claim form you need to call the Tax Credit Helpline. You can’t download the claim form or order it online.
Related forms and guidance
How to claim tax credits
Guidance on how and when you can claim tax credits.
Tax credits calculator
Calculate how much tax credits you could get.
Published: 23 July 2014
Updated: 6 April 2017
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2017 to 2018.
- TC600 Notes has been updated to reflect new tax year changes.
- The 2015 to 2016 form has been added to this page
- The welsh version of the TC600 has been updated.
- First published.