Tax credits and Child Benefit: allow someone else to act for you (TC689)

Use form TC689 to authorise someone else (an 'intermediary') to act on your behalf for your tax credits or Child Benefit. Intermediaries – use the PDF version of form TC689 if you require a printed version to complete with your client, for example during a home visit.