Sustainable production of palm oil: UK statement
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- CPET resources for government procurers, suppliers and businesses and Forests and woodland
- First published:
- 30 October 2012
- Last updated:
- 8 February 2017, see all updates
The UK statement draws together new and existing specific commitments on the sourcing of sustainable palm oil.
Ref: PB13833 PDF, 171KB, 16 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The UK statement draws together new and existing specific commitments on the sourcing of sustainable palm oil which have been made by key organisations representing businesses within the palm oil supply chain in the UK. The statement publicises the significant progress being made by UK business sectors and WWF on sustainable sourcing and sets out their commitments to further action.
It also provides information on government procurement of sustainable palm oil, advice for government procurers and businesses on sourcing sustainable palm oil, monitoring UK progress towards 100% sustainable palm oil, and the labelling of palm oil in food products.
- UK statement on sustainable palm oil: final progress report
- UK statement on sustainable palm oil: three years on progress report
- UK statement on sustainable palm oil: two years on progress report
- UK statement on sustainable palm oil: one year on progress report
- UK consumption of sustainable palm oil: annual review
Published: 30 October 2012
Updated: 8 February 2017
- Added link to the final progress report.
- Added link to the 3 years on report.
- Published revised version of the document.
- First published.