Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
Providing supported internships for young people with an EHC plan
Guidance on how to provide supported internships for young people with special educational needs and an EHC plan.
This is guidance about creating study programmes for young people with:
- an education, health and care plan
- a learning difficulty assessment or statement of special educational needs issued before September 2014
It applies to:
- local-authority-maintained schools
- local authorities
- academies and free schools
- independent schools
- sixth-form colleges
- further education colleges
It also includes information about applying for Access to Work funding.