Brown review of the rail franchising programme: supplement
Features previously redacted paragraphs 8.13 to 8.20 of the Brown review and Appendix E on the Greater Anglia rail franchise.
Ref: ISBN 9780101852722, Cm 8527 PDF, 304KB, 8 pages
Order a copy (£6.25)
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
When the Secretary of State for Transport published ‘The Brown review of the rail franchising programme’ on 10 January 2013 he committed to publish paragraphs 8.13 to 8.20, which were redacted from that publication, as a subsequent command paper. This fulfils that commitment.
Also published here is ‘Appendix E’, as there was an error in the original document (the Greater Anglia franchise was omitted).
- Rail franchising future programme, press notice, 31 January 2013
- Rail franchising, statement by Secretary of State for Transport, 31 January 2013
- Railways Act 1993 section 26 policy statement consultation, 31 January 2013
- The Brown review of the rail franchising programme, 10 January 2013
- Government’s rail strategy receives independent endorsement press notice, 10 January 2010
- Rail franchising written statement by the Secretary of State for Transport, 10 January 2013
- Response to the report of the Laidlaw inquiry
- Report of the Laidlaw inquiry
- Letter from the Secretary of State to Richard Brown, 15 October 2012
- West Coast Main Line franchise competition cancelled press notice, 3 October 2012
- West Coast Main Line and franchising oral statement by the Secretary of State for Transport, 29 October 2012