Sponsorship transparency data: August 2014
Data on UK Visas and Immigration sponsorship activities.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains data on:
- number of sponsors registered on points based system Routes
- number of new sponsor applications
- percentage of sponsors with highly trusted sponsor status
- breakdown by time taken to process an application
- sponsor notifications in potential non-compliance categories received
- sponsors (by tier) which had pre registration visits
- sponsors (by tier) which had follow up visits including “Unannounced” visits
- sponsorship requests
- sponsorship service standards
- action taken against sponsors
- sponsor notifications regarding potential non-compliance
- number where leave has been curtailed