Shiga toxin Escherichia coli scheme: sample instruction sheet
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- 26 January 2016
- Last updated:
- 5 May 2017, see all updates
This external quality assessment (EQA) scheme challenges the detection and quantification of Shiga toxin Escherichia coli organisms by molecular methods.
PDF, 84.9KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This scheme focuses on raising awareness:
- of the molecular methods used
- in the variations of the molecular methods used which can subsequently highlight differences in proficiency testing (PT) results obtained
- in limitation of molecular methods available on the market
- of updates in ISO methods
Published: 26 January 2016
Updated: 5 May 2017
- Updated shiga toxin escherichia coli scheme: sample instruction sheet.
- First published.