Shiga toxin Escherichia coli scheme: current distribution
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- 26 January 2016
- Last updated:
- 13 June 2017, see all updates
This external quality assessment (EQA) scheme samples challenges the detection and quantification of Shiga toxin Escherichia coli organisms by molecular methods.
MS Word Document, 206KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This scheme focuses on raising awareness:
- of the molecular methods used
- in the variations of the molecular methods used which can subsequently highlight differences in PT results obtained
- in limitation of molecular methods available on the market
- of updates in ISO methods
Published: 26 January 2016
Updated: 13 June 2017
- Updated with STX3 request form.
- Added shiga toxin Escherichia coli scheme: distribution STX2 request form.
- Updated with distribution STX1 request form.
- First published.