SES2 and AP3 ES (September 2015) - Volume 2: Community forum area reports and map books
- High Speed Two (HS2) Limited
- Part of:
- Supplementary Environmental Statement 2 and Additional Provision 3 Environmental Statement (Supplementary Environmental Information) and HS2: high speed rail
- 16 September 2015
HS2 Phase One Supplementary Environmental Statement 2 and Additional Provision 3 (September 2015) Environmental Statement - Volume 2: Community forum area reports and map books.
PDF, 21.4MB, 434 pages
PDF, 39.9MB, 84 pages
PDF, 33.2MB, 58 pages
PDF, 57.9MB, 46 pages
This volume describes the supplementary environmental information within SES2 (Part 1) and amendments within the AP3 ES (Part 2) and reports on their likely significant environmental effects.
CFA1 reports a complete environmental assessment of the revised scheme for Euston station and approach area, including a comparison with the original scheme described in the main ES, and key changes in environmental effects reported.
CFAs 2-5 report any significant environmental effects that are likely to arise from the SES2 changes and amendments in AP3 if the effects are new or different to those reported in previous ESs.
CFA reports 1-3 are supported by a map book containing a series of maps. The map books contain:
- construction and permanent features of the HS2 scheme
- photomontages from selected viewpoints
- significantly affected viewpoints during construction
- operational airborne noise and vibration impacts and likely significant effects.
There are no map books for CFAs 4 and 5 as there are no design changes and amendments within these CFAs.
Published: 16 September 2015