SEND Tribunal: expenses parents can claim (SEND15)

The expenses parents can claim when coming to a hearing at the First-tier Tribunal (Special Educational Needs and Disability), and how to make a claim.

Applies to England



To claim expenses, use Form SEND15A.

If you’ve lost your travel tickets or receipts, you’ll also need to fill in Form SEND17.

Find out more about the SEND Tribunal.

Published 1 September 2014