Request for change: Form SEND7

Use this form to ask the tribunal for something, such as an extension of time, a change to a hearing date, or permission to bring another witness.

Applies to England


Request form: SEND7

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 November 2016
Last updated 24 August 2023 + show all updates
  1. Uploaded an amended form following changes to the guidance and information about notifying the other party

  2. Added revised Form SEND7 with GDPR statement.

  3. First published.