Research on the testing of prototypes of the SA150, SA101, SA102 and SA103 guidance notes.
Research report on evaluating the guidance notes for 4 prototype products with customers to understand:
- are they an improvement on the current versions?
- what works well / less well?
- design and layout: likes/dislikes? Is it engaging? Is there sufficient information?
- language: are they clear and easy to understand? Is the tone appropriate? Is anything misleading or confusing?
- sign-posting: Would customers go to the website to find out more information or download helpsheets? Would they call the helpline for more information or would they call orderline for helpsheets? Would they file online in the future?
- any suggestions to improve design, layout, language?