Second Incomes Campaign: your guide to making a disclosure
The Second Incomes Campaign is the chance for employed individuals to bring your tax affairs up to date if you've undeclared extra income.
The Second Incomes Campaign is for employed individuals with additional income that’s not taxed through their main job or another Pay As You Earn (PAYE) scheme. If you’ve untaxed income, you can get up to date with your tax affairs in a simple, straightforward way.
Published: 9 April 2014
Updated: 12 June 2017
- The guidance has been updated on which tax years you can make a disclosure for. If you have tax to pay on income, you need to let HMRC know by 5 October 2017.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2017 to 2018.
- The agents online disclosure service is now available
- Temporary instructions added for agents to submit disclosures on behalf of their clients.
- Change to guidance on long running compliance issues.
- The example at Section 3.3 'Income that should be included in your disclosure' has been amended.
- Address to post disclosure forms in paragraphs 2.2, 5.6 and 7.4.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2015 to 2016.
- First published.