Rights of way guidance booklet
Guidance on procedures for considering objections to definitive map and public path orders.
PDF, 729KB, 86 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This booklet contains information on:
- when we receive an order
- written representations
- the hearing procedure
- local public inquiries
- other issues relevant to hearings and inquiries
- what the Inspector considers in reaching a decision
- the decision (including the modifications process)
- complaints and challenges
Published: 1 March 2014
Updated: 1 March 2017
- Complaints and Feedback updated and a new section on communicating with us electronically.
- Update to costs section to reflect that Inspectors can now consider initiating an award of costs.
- First published.