Guidance on inspectors' powers to modify modification orders made under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981.
PDF, 134KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This advice is for inspectors dealing with orders made under s53(2) of the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 (the ‘1981 Act’) where, in respect of an order, either:
- no event has been specified,
- the wrong event has been specified,
- more than one event should have been specified but was not,
- more than one event has been specified, but one or more of them is redundant, or
- the order is specified to have been made under section 53(2)(a) of the 1981 Act, when the reference should have been to section 53(2)(b), or vice versa. ‘Event’ has the same meaning as in s53(3) of the 1981 Act.