- Department for Education and Department for Business, Innovation & Skills
- Part of:
- Further education area reviews: policy and reports, Further education and sixth-form college governors, and Further education and skills administration
- 8 September 2015
- Last updated:
- 21 October 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
A list of FE colleges, sixth-form colleges and providers taking part in the area reviews of post-16 education and training institutions.
Information about the review of post-16 education and training institutions, including:
- the 5 waves of the post-16 education area review
- the sixth-form colleges, further education (FE) colleges and providers taking part in each review
- roles and responsibilities within the review process
- start dates for each review
Published: 8 September 2015
Updated: 21 October 2016
- Updated details of the steering group chairs for waves 4 and 5.
- Updated to include updated information on waves 4 and 5.
- Added information on wave 3, updated detail on waves 1 and 2 and updated the indicative list for 4 and 5.
- Added information on Greater London.
- Added 6 areas included in second wave of reviews and indicative areas for the next waves.
- Added the final area to be reviewed in this wave of area based reviews (West Yorkshire).
- Added 3 further area reviews: Tees Valley, Sussex Coast and Solent.
- First published.