- Companies House
- Part of:
- Companies House: guidance for limited companies, partnerships and other company types
- 5 April 2016
- Last updated:
- 27 November 2017, see all updates
How to restrict access to your information on the public register.
This guide will be relevant to you if you:
- are, or propose to be a director of a company, unregistered company or Societas Europaea (SE) and entitled to apply to us to restrict disclosure of your residential address
- are or propose to be a person with significant control (PSC) of a company and are entitled to apply to us to restrict disclosure of your residential address
- are or propose to be a PSC of a company and are entitled to apply to us to restrict disclosure of all your PSC information on the public register
- act as an adviser to a company, unlimited company or SE
- are seeking to suppress specified addresses from continuing to be published on the public register
Published: 5 April 2016
Updated: 27 November 2017
- Guidance updated.
- HTML versions added
- Welsh translation added
- First published.