Research and analysis
Respiratory infections: laboratory reports 2017
Monthly reports of laboratory-confirmed respiratory infections in England and Wales.
A monthly summation of infection reports made to PHE Colindale, from PHE and NHS laboratories.
This report will comprise (after 13 February) six routine data tables:
- reports of influenza infection made to PHE, by week of report
- respiratory viral detections by any method (culture, direct immunofluorescence, PCR, four-fold rise in paired sera, single high serology titre, genomic, electron microscopy, other method, other method unknown), by week of report
- respiratory viral detections by age group: weeks
- laboratory reports of infections associated with atypical pneumonia, by week of report
- reports of Legionnaires’ Disease (pneumonic and non-pneumonic) cases in England and Wales, by week of report
- reports of Legionnaires’ Disease (pneumonic and non-pneumonic) cases by region of report in England and Wales: by week of report
These reports are published in Health Protection Report.
For earlier data, see the latest infection reports.