Complete this pro forma if:
- you’ve been appointed as a company officer without your knowledge or consent
- your registered office has been changed without the company’s knowledge or consent
- the company’s name has been changed without permission
- your address has been used without your permission (as a company’s registered office or officer’s service address)
- the people involved in the company are in dispute (such as directors, shareholders and PSCs)
How to send us your form
Download the pro forma, complete it and save. Send your PDF file as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all queries within 10 working days.
Our guidance has more information about how to protect your company from fraud, known scams and who you should report fraud to.
Action Fraud is the national fraud and cybercrime reporting centre for the police. You can tell us your crime reference number on the pro forma.