Register a charge: property or undertaking acquired (MR02)
Use this form to register particulars of a charge where property has been acquired and the charge was created on or after 6 April 2013.
Online form: MR02 Particulars of a charge subject to which property or undertaking has been acquired
PDF, 97.5KB, 4 pages
This form can be used to register particulars of a charge:
- subject to which property or undertaking has been acquired
- where the charge was created or evidenced by an instrument
- where the charge was created on or after 6 April 2013 by a UK registered company
There is a cost of £23 to file the paper form.
Forms need to be printed at full size on white A4 sized paper.
It’s easier and quicker to file form MR02 online at a cost of £15.
To register a charge created before 6 April 2013 subject to which property has been acquired, use form MG06 (England and Wales, Northern Ireland) or form MG06s (Scotland), which can be found on the National Archives website.
It costs £23 to register a charge, regardless of when the charge was originally created.
Published: 17 September 2014
Updated: 19 April 2016
- Planned maintenance notice removed
- Message added: Due to essential maintenance Companies House online services will be unavailable between Saturday 16 April 2016 and Sunday 17 April 2016. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. You’ll still be able to file with HMRC.
- Online option added
- MR05 guidance checklist added to the page.
- First published.