Refer a financial services case to the Upper Tribunal (Tax and Chancery) (T400)

How to refer a decision by a financial regulator such as the Financial Conduct Authority to the Tax and Chancery Chamber of the Upper Tribunal for a new hearing.



This guidance relates to decisions by the:

  • Financial Conduct Authority

  • Prudential Regulation Authority

  • Pensions Regulator

  • Bank of England

  • independent valuers

Find out if you can get help with fees.

Published 1 November 2014
Last updated 12 February 2020 + show all updates
  1. Amended phone number and email address in the T400.

  2. First published.