Rail passenger franchises
List of invitations to tender let since 2005.
Invitation to Tender let since 2005
DfT rail procurement formerly had a settled policy to publish franchise Invitation to Tenders (ITTs) once the franchise has commenced and the Public Register Franchise Agreement (PRFA) has been agreed between the relevant train operating company and DfT. Following a review of that policy, in future, subject to the application of any exemptions under the FOI act (eg commercial prejudice), DfT rail procurement now intends to make ITTs publicly available at the same time as the ITT is disclosed to pre qualified bidders.
- Clarification on additional capacity in New Cross country (PDF, 24 KB)
- East Midlands franchise ITT (PDF, 466 KB)
- Greater Western franchise ITT June 2005 (PDF, 1000,000 KB)
- Integrated Kent franchise ITT January 2005 (PDF, 1000,000 KB)
- InterCity East Coast ITT (PDF, 908 KB)
- InterCity Express Programme (IEP) ITT (PDF, 7000,000 KB)
- New Cross county franchise ITT (PDF, 342 KB)
- New Cross country Franchise Invitation to Tender - Clarification (PDF, 41 KB)
- South Central franchise ITT (PDF, 911 KB)
- South Western franchise ITT (PDF, 420 KB)
- Thameslink/GN ITT June 2005 (PDF, 1000,000 KB)
- West Midlands franchise ITT (PDF, 648 KB)