An Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) notice for the rail franchising pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) passport.
PDF, 327KB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This ‘OJEU notice’ relates to the rail franchising passport. The passport will be required to compete in all future rail franchise competitions.
We have also published Rail franchising PQQ passport: documentation.
Published: 28 September 2015
Updated: 20 July 2017
- Document updated to include new timescales for rail franchising schedules.
- Updated to reflect the December 2016 rail franchise schedule.
- Rail franchising PQQ passport OJEU notice updated.
- May 2016 updates to the OJEU notice.
- OJEU notice updated due to change to West Coast franchise start date.
- First published.