Promotional material: OISC practice note
- Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner
- Part of:
- Guidance and practice notes for registered immigration advisers and Immigration and borders
- 5 December 2016
- Last updated:
- 24 April 2017, see all updates
Practice note on how immigration advice and services might be promoted to potential clients.
PDF, 469KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This practice note from the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) explores how immigration advice and services might be promoted to potential clients while maintaining compliance with the OISC’s Code of Standards.
The practice note includes guidance on
- promotional material and the promotion of business
- complying with UK legislation
- complaining about another adviser
Published: 5 December 2016
Updated: 24 April 2017
- HTML added
- First published.