Form for Tier 2 priority applications
Form to make a priority application to extend stay in the UK under Tier 2, and get a biometric residence permit.
MS Word Document, 209KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use the ‘request for inclusion in Tier 2 priority service’ form if you want to use the priority application service.
The Tier 2 priority service is for people who are in the UK and:
- want to make an initial application under Tier 2
- want to change their employment or extend their stay under Tier 2
- have a work permit and want to extend their stay under Tier 2
Only the first 60 requests received each day after 8:30am (Monday to Friday) are accepted. You will get an email saying if you’ve been successful, along with a link to apply online.
Published: 14 October 2013
Updated: 9 February 2015
- Updated request for inclusion in Tier 2 priority service form.
- New version published for use on or after 1 December 2014.
- Updated request for inclusion form.
- Updated Tier 2 priority service request form.
- New version of the form published.
- First published.