Poultry Health Scheme testing laboratories in the UK
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Defra approved laboratories: salmonella, poultry health, animal by-products and rabies and Animal and plant health
- First published:
- 17 September 2013
- Last updated:
- 27 September 2016, see all updates
List of approved laboratories for testing under the Poultry Health Scheme.
PDF, 166KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
List of Defra approved laboratories for testing under the Poultry Health Scheme.
Published: 17 September 2013
Updated: 27 September 2016
- Updated approved lab list.
- Updated with latest version.
- First published.