- Public Health England
- Part of:
- All Our Health: personalised care and population health
- 1 April 2015
- Last updated:
- 4 August 2017, see all updates
Evidence and guidance to help healthcare professionals embed physical activity into daily life.
Examples to help healthcare professionals understand specific activities or interventions which can:
- prevent physical inactivity
- protect through physical activity
- promote healthier more active lifestyles
Published: 1 April 2015
Updated: 4 August 2017
- Updated measuring outcomes section to add links to Everyday Interactions measuring impact toolkit and physical activity impact pathway.
- First published.