Phonics screening check data collection 2014: technical specification
Technical specification for software suppliers defining the scope of the phonics screening check data collection 2014.
This specification is intended for suppliers developing software for use in management information systems, and local authorities collecting and submitting the phonic screening check data collection 2014. It contains:
- the business rationale for the return
- changes to the 2014 return
- assessment module descriptions
- methods for importing data into local authorities information systems
- XML formats and messages
- validation check information
This guide must be read in conjunction with the current version of the common basic data set (CBDS).