PHE bulletin: 30 September 2015
Includes: England's potential to have the lowest global disease burden, earlier diagnosis of cancers and Health matters.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2015375 PDF, 227KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Highlights of this bulletin include:
- England has the potential to have the lowest disease burden in the world
- e-cigarettes around 95% less harmful than tobacco estimates landmark review
- Health matters: a new resource to help public health professionals
- cancers are being diagnosed earlier in England
- tackling unwarranted variation in healthcare across the NHS
- JSNA resources for alcohol, drugs and tobacco
- new oral health survey of children in specialist schools