PHE bulletin: 30 June 2016
Includes: health and travel advice for the Olympics; cancer data and outcomes conference; bowel cancer edition of Health matters.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2016132 PDF, 165KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Highlights for this month include:
- Health matters: improving the prevention and diagnosis of bowel cancer
- PHE and the National Travel Health Network and Centre outline health and travel advice for the Olympics
- PHE National Cancer and Registration Analysis Service hold annual Cancer Data and Outcomes Conference
- PHE response to the British Journal of Sports Medicine on Eatwell Guide
- Annual Flu Plan and Letter 2016 to 2017
- PHE staff appear at Health Select Committee
- PHE staff recognised in the Queen’s Birthday honours list