PHE bulletin: 30 June 2014
Includes: business plan and remit letter, knowledge strategy and an update on Bacillus cereus infections.
PDF, 275KB, 15 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Highlights for this bulletin include:
- PHE kickstarts sugar reduction debate
- new mental health, dementia and neurology intelligence network
- PHE knowledge strategy published
- PHE confirm advice on heated birthing pools
- Bacillus cereus infections update
- new priorities for care of dying
- PHE Business Plan and remit letter
- PHE annual report
- final version of PHE’s shale gas report
- Change4Life and Disney partnership