PHE bulletin: 29 October 2015
Includes: new evidence review of measures to reduce sugar consumption, cold weather plan and decline in TB rates in England.
Ref: PHE publication gateway reference: 2015443 PDF, 277KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Highlights of this bulletin include:
- new evidence review of measures to reduce sugar consumption
- winter campaign starts with extended flu vaccination programme
- cold weather plan published
- tuberculosis rates in England continue to decline
- new resources to improve health through the home
- whole systems approach to tackle obesity
- improving the health of Londoners: one year on report
- smoking in cars with children banned from 1 October
- £10 million of capital funding for drug and alcohol recovery services