PHE Bulletin: 28 October 2013
Highlights include: Cold Weather Plan for England 2013, guidance on appointing directors of public health and PHE knowledge strategy for open review.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2013281 PDF, 196KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Included in this issue:
- Cold Weather Plan for England 2013 published
- PHE signs up to pledge on mental health, wellbeing and resilience in the workplace
- guidance on appointing directors of public health and on their roles
- screening programmes live consultations
- majority of London tuberculosis cases are in non-recent entrants to UK
- independent scientific advisors sought for the Rapid Review Panel
- PHE knowledge strategy for open review