PHE bulletin: 27 February 2015
Includes updates on the new heart age tool, Ebola and under 18 conception rates.
PDF, 205KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Highlights for this bulletin include:
- under 18 conception rates continue to drop
- new heart age tool
- Ebola update
- dangers of children drowning in bath
- integrated working improving health of local communities
- scarlet fever notifications increase
- PHE stakeholder feedback
- advice for pregnant women on avoiding animals that are giving birth
- avian flu risk for travellers to Asia
- no smoking day on 11 March