PHE bulletin: 1 March 2016
Includes: Zika virus guidance update, trends in life expectancy at older ages, results of PHE stakeholder survey.
Ref: PHE Gateway number: 2015718 PDF, 184KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Highlights for this bulletin include:
- sustainability and transformation plans guidance
- report on trends in life expectancy at older ages
- unnecessary antibiotics prescriptions reduced in new trial
- results of PHE stakeholder survey 2015 to 2016 published
- middle aged men rate their health as more important than money or career
- Scotland leads hepatitis C patient notification exercise
- renewed funding for drug and alcohol treatment services
- Zika virus: guidance updated