Dstl seeks applications for this programme; up to 5 PhDs will be funded in association with this call.
Dstl is looking for proposals for 5 PhDs in the following areas of interest:
- acoustic and radio-electric waves
- biology and biotechnology
- defence and security foresight
- environment and geosciences
- fluids and structures
- human and systems
- information engineering and robotics
- information management ‘big data’
- materials and nano-technologies
Expressions of interest for the programme should be submitted by Friday 4 March 2016.