Dstl seeks applications for this research project starting in October 2015; up to 20 PhDs will be funded in association with this call.
The focus of the current call for PhD level research, commencing in October 2015, is ‘synthetic biology to produce novel materials for defence and security’. The Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) intends to fund up to 20 PhDs.
We encourage applications from UK universities with leading academics, research groups or research centres. The relevant dates are as follows:
- expression of interest (EOI) by 11 January 2015
- PhD calling conference 28 January 2015
- closing date for applications 31 March 2015
- funding decision by the end of May 2015
- projects will need to commence in October 2015
Find out more and apply using the documents above.