Transfer an oil field to another participator

Use form PRT80 to transfer an oil field from one participator to another for Petroleum Revenue Tax (PRT).


Notice of transfer of oil fields (PRT80)

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use form PRT80 for making the notice of transfer.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Published 4 April 2014